Thursday, August 11, 2011

race day!

well my friends. i just got done with my first cross country race of the season!! i will admit... i did terribly. mostly because of my shins (they are getting so bad that my mom is gunna sign me up for physical therapy), but i also had to PEE. seriously. every step i took i could feel it coming out of my bladder. so i ran slow so i didnt pee my pants. anyways. yesterday was an AMAZING day. i woke up, went running, and then went to old navy to go school shopping (: i got the cutest little pink jacket with brown buttons:
 and a grey sweater made of lace yarn. they are super cool. then, i drove to maceys, and my family bought stuff for sandwiches, since my mom wouldnt let us go out to eat. i made the most delicious sandwich i have ever had. and i have had some freaking good sandwiches. how to make them

take some bread
add garden grown tomatoes, shredded lettuce, provolone cheese
spread ceaser dressing on one slice of bread
cook bacon and place on bread
fry turkey in bacon grease, place on sandwich
put the breads together
enjoy!!

they. were so good. you dont even know. any who. so after we ate, i went to jcpennys for MORE school shopping. i got two pairs of the same jeans, cause i loved them so much. also, shirts were buy one get one for a dollar, and i got the most adorable shoes.

i dont know why i like talking about my clothes so much. maybe i should go into fashion
i also got these earrings:
...........
nevermind i cant find the picture
but they are super cute!!

this morning i watched the tyra show on youtube.
love that show
any ways, im off to take a shower (:

No comments:

Post a Comment