Thursday, August 18, 2011

final week of summer

wow these past few days have been amazing!!! lessss see (: on friday? i went to the scera with my brothers, and guess what?! i didnt get burned!!! i ALWAYS get burned! it was a friggin miracle! mmkk after six hours at the scera, i went to mi ranchito with my family. it was delicious, as always. then, on saturday, me/nicole/landen went shopping! (i know, i know, i post about shopping all the time) it was a blast! i picked out his clothes, and he got hit on every five seconds. girls were asking about my 'brother', and hoping he wasnt my boyfriend. you dont even know how incredibly funny it was. theennnn we watched 500 Days of Summer. it was one of the best movies ive seen. like really. in the end, the characters dont end up together, but i like the ending because thats what happens in real life. i loved it (: we also watched All About Steve, but that movie was pretty creepy. anyway. we went to a stake dance, and i thought it was gunna suck. but it rocked. seriously! stake dances never rock, and the last one i went to (in october) was horrible. i danced with lots of people, and ate lots of otter pops(: ummm sunday i actually went to church! i havent been to my church since the last sunday of june. just because ive been on vaca, or at a baby blessing. it was fun going to church again! i spent the rest of the day packing. my brother was packing in a duffle bag, so we kept singing "everyday im duffeling"
 on monday, i headed off to YOUTH CONFERENCE. let me tell you. i was totally not excited to go. mostly because, we were camping, and couldnt wear shorts that went above our knees, and i dont even own shorts to my knees (im a bad girl?) yeah. i totally didnt want to go. but i didnt anyway (cause my mom made me). but, to my surprise, it was freaking fun and i didnt want to go home. i got to sleep in a tent by myself, and it was heaven. i got to stay up and read without anyone getting annoyed. we had a tree swing, and everyone swang on it at least once. i didnt want to, because the boys in my ward were pushing everyone really high, but my friend candace picked me up and put me on the swing. then i went super high, and it was terrifying, and i screamed a lot. hahhaha im a dork. anyways. there was a lake there, and we went swimming everyday. there was this deck in the water that had a swing on it, and so we got to swing into the water, which was about 40 degrees. but really fun. me and haley swam across the whole lake, and there was about two feet of clear water, and the rest of it was a hedge of moss. it was nasty, but i am glad i did it. but yeah! youth conference was amazing, and i made lots of new friends, like drew, terrence, zeph, romarro, hannah, and lots of others. i also got asked to homecoming(: but thats a story for later (: ummm when we finally left, i didnt want to go home. the traffic was terrible, and it took us 50 minutes to go about 7 miles. my leader did take us to sonic to get slushies though! it felt so good to take a shower and watch t.v. and of course when i look like crap, nikki calls me up to go to a 10:20 movie. at night. and, like a crazy person, i went. me, nikki and halli saw Crazy, Stupid Love. it was really dumb, but i loved it! mostly because of this person:
hes a babe and i love him!

any way. i had a sleepover, then went to the doctors for a physical. where he told me that i couldnt race today. suck. im still going to support my team though. can i tell you? shin splints are aweful. it hurts to just walk up the stairs. i feel like im forty. gahhh.
oh! i also drove my van today. for the first time. it was kinda scary but i didnt die or get in a wreck or anything! uhmm yeah! im going to the bookstore now.
some music:

okay thats enough
peace!



1 comment:

  1. ...will you make me a button bracelet pretty pretty please????!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete