Thursday, August 25, 2011

its time for africa

hola amigos :) today... was a verrryy good day. but lets start with yesterday! my first period is Honors Physics. and holy crap. that class will be extremely difficult. then, i head off to pre cal. and i need to get out of there STAT. the teacher? is terrible. he doesnt even teach, just assumes we know what we are doing. so im switiching (hopefully). then, honors english. i already love it! the teacher is super funny and super sarcastic. just my favorite kind of person (: thennn i have biotech (can you tell that b days are my hard days?) i think it will be really fun. we are going to work on these cells from utah lake. they might cure skin cancer. jealous? you should be. any ways. after school, i went to cross country. for the first time in two weeks. the other cripples and I did 200's on the track. i got about 41 each time, and the last time i got 37! i was so proud that i made it under 40 (:

but. lets get to today.
first of all, i looked SUPER cute (:
i love that outfit!! mmk anyways. for lunch, me and megan and lauren and ruthanne went to megans house and had smoothies for lunch! yumm. then, after school, i was headed to xc, when nikki kidnapped me and made me come to panda with her. yeaahhh. my best friend is that cool. then, we hung out at the jv football game with Josh Roberts and Emmie Pierce. it was way fun! then, we went to the soccer game and hung out with Chris Turnbull(: that was fun too! then i got to drive! but now i am off to do homework!(yes, i do my homework at 9 at night) bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment