Friday, July 8, 2011

the BEST love song(:

heelooooo. soo. my week. has been pretty fun(: i ranged on wednesday and tuesday. me and julia were in the same car both times. we had a freaking blast. i ran into lots of cones, mostly because she was distracting me with  news. that im not allowed to share because its a secret. but super exciting news(:

its bragging time

yesterday i got to go shop at the nordstroms half yearly sale. that starts next week. i got to go look at all the new clothes that were marked down, and buy stuff before the general population could. AND since im on the fashion board, i got 15 % off of everything that i bought. it was so boss. when we got up to the registers, the lady that hadnt been helping us told us that they decided not to do the discount anymore, but since we already knew about it that we could get it. i was the only one in the whole group that got a discount(: my mom said it was a tithing blessing. awww yeaahhhh

less see. today in cross country we ran the forest run. it was awesome and i did really good! not to brag or anything.. but yeah. i am getting better. also. someone stole my mp3. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. they left my headphones though. interesting right? right. soo if you see it, give it to me. mmmmmk bye(:


OH

i have 17 followers now!

and 24 mosquito bites

kay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment