Sunday, July 10, 2011

easy going summer days

so. yesterday. was super fun! my day started off going running up the canyon. the trail was heck. it was dirt and rocks and HILLS. my poor shins were killing. after the run, the six people brave enough to run went to mckenna's house and made super good smoothies. srsly. they were delish. mostly because her blender made them really smooth and soft. my blender doesnt do that. anyways. i went to my grandmas birthday at my cousin madi's house. we were there for six hours. crazy. me and madi had a fun time on facebook and talking about her boyfriend(: i asked my gma how old she was, and she said 39. i have no idea how old she is. after that party, i went to my cross country buddy's 16th birthday party! there were oodles of people there! including three people that i really didnt want to be there... but hey! it was still way fun(: me, nicole, tanner, jesse and kika hung out. it was realllyyy fun. except i got tons more mosquito bites. what can i say? bugs love me (im on my cool j. ha i bet nobody will figure out what thats from) ummmm. today. i went to my dad's friend's son's farewell. it was pretty cool. ive never been to one before. there was this party thing after, and there was an ATTRACTIVE guy there. like really. blonde hair and blue eyes in a suit. it doesnt get better than that (:

any ways. im going to nikkis for a sleepover. shes coming with me to cross country tomorrow! finally!

kay bye(:

2 comments:

  1. yes i had fun hahaha oh and zac told tim that i was on his facebook hahaha that was so funny! and you were right he did see it later.

    ReplyDelete