Monday, February 25, 2013

The birds they sing, the break of day, start again, I hear them say

Today, was perfect (:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window after sleeping with a hot pad all night

School was fantastic

I submitted a page during yearbook, and I love our new songs in acapella

Weight training was great. We did eccentric lifts and I felt so strong and capable

Then, came track!

I felt really sick right before we left on our run, but then it turned around and I felt amazing.

I ran 5.2 miles at an 8 minute mile pace

Yeah, I felt fantastic!

It was one of those runs that remind you why you run in the first place

Then, Adam drove me home (:

Then, I spent the entire afternoon watching movies and working on the new acapella poster, which is adorable, i might add

Oh, and I made it to the semi final round of senior best ofs for best dressed

Wish me luck!

Keep calm and carry on with many perfect days stretched out ahead of you!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment