Sunday, February 10, 2013

my life is stressful

hello my dear followers!

my life has been craaazy lately!

i have a schedule.

school, weights, track, choir rehearsal, work, adam.

factor in eating and sleeping in there somewhere

buuut really.

in the past week i have spent 29 hours doing choir things. probably more honestly.

i have ran 20.5 miles in the past week, and i ran a 7:24 mile at my race last friday

i felt pretty good about myself (:

the choir concert was this weekend!

for any of those who didnt come, you guys seriously missed out!

and speaking of choir, i am selling valentunes for 15$

its like when you hire a singing quartet for valentines day, but we send 10 people!

hit me up if you want one!

pictures!









have a nice day everyone!

keep calm and carry on (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment