Sunday, April 1, 2012

ive been waiting all day for you to call me baby

this week hasnt been super exciting

monday was minimal day, much to my surprise

my mother and I went to zupas to celebrate my 4.0 (finally!)

and i fell alseep in math class

ummm tuesday

went to the gym

i am so proud of myself!

i have been going to the gym consistantly for the past four weeks

its in preperation for mexico (:

anyways!

wednesday was mutual, and i drank water with a spoon

tuesday was gym, and then i went to a meeting for choir tour!

i am suuuuper excited!

we are going to san diego for 5 days

and we get to see phantom of the opera in las vegas

friday we found out who won student council!

only, i was in mrs greers class for the assembly, and she wouldnt let us leave

then i walked home, reading mockingjay as i walked

i got a lot of weird looks

ummmm

saturday was great!

first, i woke up and watched the first session of conference

then, i went to jdawgs with my brothers

(where i spilled a full cup of mountain dew all over the table. the guy who cleaned it up was really nice though)

(ive also decided that jdawgs is the optimal place to meet attractive young men. honestly.)

then, it was back home to wash the car!

it was incredibly warm, unlike last march, when we were all freezing at this time

we also washed my dad's truck

its weird, but i absolutely love washing cars

i would do it for a job!

i also love to vaccuum and iron

people think im weird

uhmm during priestood session, my mom, kaleb and i headed over to the mall

i got a dress to wear to phantom (:

then we got doughnuts!

then, i helped haley answer her prom date back

ive made a deal with my mom

if i dont get asked to prom (plus its on my birthday)
then i will drown my shame at tucanos

it will be a sad day

yeah.

oh! i also got my act score this week!

i got a 27!

but my genius bff landen got a 33

pfft



okay. remember this:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell you 13 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Wehre do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for
its time to do it!!

so. twenty facts about me!

1. im a die hard mormon, but i also love gay people and president obama
2. i love fashion. i dont feel like myself when im not in a cute outfit
3. im not very popular, but it doesnt bother me
4. i would rather have one really good friend than a bunch of okay ones
5. i constantly have day dreams about winning american idol
6. snakes, lizards and mice dont scare me, but throw a tiny spider at me and i will weep
7. i like to write songs
8. i have never been to a non formal dance
9. my favorite type of shoes are wedges
10. i love my black jeans.
11. i love red lipstick
12. my ideal husband will be a secret nerd that loves swinging and sushi
13. i hate trying out for things
14. i have ran for student council every year since 8th grade and i have never made it
15. i will never go to byu
16. i have three brothers
17. i have feelings like a boy (things dont make me sad, they just piss me off)
18. i am proud to do cross country
19. if i could meet any celebrity, it would be Jim Parsons
20. one of my dreams is to get a full ride scholarship

that list was kinda hard to write

okay well thats it!

im off to the gym

then im going to my grandmas for easter dinner, even though easter is next week

byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment