Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hey. hey friends

hey guys

im watching house!

its great

anyways

on sunday my grandmothers came over for my birthday!








we ate dinner, opened presents

and had bts cake! 


all in all, it was a grand night

I've been BUSY 

ill break it down

gym
school
math at landens
home
biotech
volunteering at the carnival
biotech
sleep
english
school


yeah.

i took two tests today
pre cal and biotech

pre cal was pretty hard

but i was sooo freaking worried for my biotech test
mostly because i missed the one day we learned everything that was on the test
but when i took it, it was actually pretty easy! 


tonight was our choir concert
 we havent been on the stage since december
so it was pretty weird

our dresses are a little awkward

how i wish we wore them



how we actually wear them


sad right?

anyways

i have homework to do

gaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

wish me luck on my psych test tomorrow! 

So you think a woman's place is in the kitchen
courtesy of dallas lyman's pintrest


keep calm and carry on (:

p.s.

both of my birthday pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment