Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dead Week

Hola!

SO. junior year has been somewhat of a whirlwind

a lot of things that have happened to me this semester i cant write about on this blog

Suffice it to say i have had a semester full of parties, interesting incidents, and a high school popular guy who turned out to be in love with me (cant say who lol)

College has been an amazing experience. I often remember when I came up to Logan for SOAR and I  did not want to move up here because of my then-boyfriend, and my mother told me how she was jealous that I was starting my college career and I didnt really understand what she meant.

But in a typical millennial fashion I think i have 'found myself' during my formative adult years. I have found a fashion sense that I really love, and I have found a career path that I am so stoked to be pursuing. But most importantly I have found a grounded sense of self that simply could not exist when I lived in Orem.

As i explained to my then-boyfriend when we went to lunch a couple of weeks ago (i know, how mature and sensible am I?????) : when I moved to Logan I was in an environment in which I could cultivate my deepest sense of self.

I know. SO millennial.

ANY way. Junior semester has been really good. I have enjoyed my classes immensely, and I have kissed 6 people (go me!)

Its been really interesting to make up for all the partying I didnt do in high school.

Everyone is equal in college, and I have enjoyed every instant.

Pictures!


























Not pictured : 4/6 of the people *sunglasses emoji*

I am immensely excited to see what life has in store for me 

(hint: I am applying to be an RA!)

AND por fin, a picture of me in my natural state

candid lol




Keep calm and College on my peeps




No comments:

Post a Comment