Monday, May 6, 2013

32 pictures for 32 days

hellllllllllllllllloooooooooooo


i have been sooooo busy!

which is to be expected, since i graduate in 26 days

26 FETCHING DAYS

its so close!!!!

its crazy that this blog has been with me since (almost) the very beginning of high school!

and now it is with me at the end of it!

and i still love lyrical symphonies (:

anywho, so i know i have missed basically an entire month of posting.

and i know no one wants to read one huge A post about the month of april, but let me tell you, it was cray

spring break, new york new york, my birthday, prom, yearbook, throat infection, lots of make up work, lots of make up in general, boyfriend, online classes, senior pictures, conference, newspaper photoshoot, etc.

CRAY.

SO, my 32 favorite pictures from the past 32 days since ive posted:

 I was picked for an article on fashion at mountain view for the school newspaper (:
 Adam's birthday party yesterday! 
 From my family birthday party on the 21st! hes wearing the same shirt. awkwarrrrds.
 i took pictures of 28 couples for the yearbook best ofs. it was crazy! i was testing the lighting in this one
 my mom and i kind of matched?
 testing the lighting again. not as good. adam said i looked like i could be the principal of lakeridge (they are the leopards. was it a compliment or not?)
 a collage created by my dear friend haley for my birthday! (top left) 5th grade (top right) 7th grade (bottom left) 12th grade (bottom right) 10th grade
 one of my favorite pictures from tour! dont we look like we belong in new york!?
 me and my very best friends on top of the empire state building
 senior picturesssss. awkward cars in the background?
 at adam's little brother's baseball game. my aunt was randomly there and she took a picture of us and sent it to basically my whole extended family. nice right?
 i got way weird looks from the mowers while i walked into the forest in heels and a dress
 acapella waiting to get into carnegie hall
and thats not all of acapella. we are like 2942389 times bigger
 aaaand you wonder why my brothers call me black booty
 am i a hippie or a white indian? or both? the world may never know
 we went to kneaders after senior pictures. BECAUSE ITS HARD WORK BEING A MODEL OKAY AND IM SURE REAL ONES EAT LUNCH ALL THE TIME. 
 speaking of lunch, we went to brick oven for my birthday! sadly, i had already eaten pizza while working on the yearbook, so i ate nothing. 
 group shot of the photoshoot 
 PROM WAS AMAZING. and we all look nice, right? RIGHT?!?!
 acapella and chamber have been my whole life this year! (and a 12 in roman numerals. that means i am a senior)
 prom dress (:
 that broach was my grandmas before she died (:
 getting asked to prom!!! whoops i shouldve put this one first
 my mom said "sit like a lady" and this was the best i could do
 the ground there wasnt very sanitary. i sat on it anyways. 
 i dont know why i like this picture so much. 
 someone is taking pictures of me taking pictures of no one. piception?
 my soul felt so at home in new york 
 went to conference with adam! i have never understood the term "spiritually fed" but i felt like that after i watched all four sessions! 
 the doorman at the empire state building! that guy was a homie. for reals. 
y finalmente, my neighbor tori and i before we head off to prom!

SEE. my life has been way busy!

so do you forgive me for leaving you hanging without my super exciting life?!

hahahahahahahahahahahah

thats a reaaalll joke

keep calm and carry on and 26 days untill graduation and 2 days till the AP english test i want to throw up okay bye



No comments:

Post a Comment