Sunday, October 7, 2012

IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE THIS. YOU BETTER ENJOY IT.

(just a warning. this post will be full of outfits. hopefully thats why you come to this blog!)

OKAY HI

this week man. 

first, i want to start off by saying that my grandma died on wednesday, right when i had the stomach flu

lets just say that it was an awful day

she died of a heart attack, and i already miss her very much. 

her funeral is on wednesday. 


ookkayyy

ummmm

on thursday i forced myself to be productive even though i felt like dying, and i did my english homework, took a shower, studied for my pharmacy tech tests, practiced for my solo in chamber, took my tests, and then went to the orem game

whew. 
i was super exhausted by the time i went to bed

the orem game was super fun!

we lost. ahaha i knew we would. but i still love my school

it was a white out game! 

pants: nords scarf: old navy sweater: some website from china! 

look! megan's shirt used to be mine! 

woaahh red hair

it looks 2304823048 times better on her!!

okayy 

the next day was friday!

which was weird, since football games are usually on fridays, plus i stayed home from school on thursday

i had to sing a whole song by myself in chamber

everyone is freaking good in there, so i wanted to live up to the expectation! 

i think i did, thankfully

i hit all my notes!

dress: old navy belt: dillards shoes: target (those are 1/2 of a size too small, so whenever i wear them my feet hurt all day! its worth it though. beauty=pain)


i looooooove this dress!!
its supposed to be a swimsuit cover up!
oh well mwahahahah

that night we had a family party to talk about my grandma's funeral

it was really fun, and i ate waaaaaaaayyy too much

the next morning i went to the cross country meet! 

i took like 500 pictures

thats a TON

but i got some really good ones!

sorry this picture sucks!
jacket: nords shirt: macys pants: the rack boots: jcpennys camera: from my best friend landen for my 16th birthday! wait no. thats the schools camera. the picture was taken with the camera landen got me.
awkward ahhaahah

 
nathan came with me! 
it was freaking FREEZING
and neither of us brought jackets, so we both froze for 3 hours


my pants desperately needed to be washed, so i changed!

kaleb, nathan and i went to target to get stuff for breakfast

IT WAS EXCITING OKAY?!

 pants: the rack boots: jcpennys jacket: kohls scarf: nords

i literally didnt do anything else that day
i watched 20344234208 new tv shows

excitement right there! 

oh i forgot! 

on wednesday i went to the doctors because i have been getting random dizzy spells lately

he told me to eat more salt

score! 

fast food here i come! 

ahhaha also!

i got measured at the doctors, and i am 5'7" 

and im even taller with heels

hahaah sorry megan! 

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

today was conference sunday

people are freaking out because the age of being eligible to go on a mission got changed

its now 18 for guys and 19 for girls

(it used to be 19 for guys and like 21 for girls)

everyone is freaking the freak out

tons of people are saying how NOW they can go on a mish

it was bothering me a tiny bit, because they could go on a mission at 21 if they really wanted to 

i havent really decided if i am going on a mission or not

college has always been number one for me, and i dont know if a mission is the right way to go

i guess ill have to pray about it!

we all went to my grandmas for lunch today!




my cousin madi and i both wore denim shirts!
shirt: h&m shoes: forever young jeans: nords

duck facing it up!!!

my cousin zach brought his tiny dog
its soooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!

 HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH. I JUST SAW NATHANS FACE
p.s. my eyes look freaking retarded 

okay. so nathan and i have decided that i cant take a bad picture, and he cant take a good one
i took these two super fast and super spontaneously 
yeah. she looks like a model

thats my aunt becky!
no. i do NOT have a double chin
shut up.

okay!

other things

1. someone started an account on twitter called bruinprobs 
its a freaking stupid account that talks about all the problems about mountain view. 
it had a tweet about this girl named keena, and it made fun of her for wearing heels to school
gah. i was super annoyed, because there is nothing wrong with wearing heels to school
i love heels! 
and the people who started the account are probably girls who are jealous of the popular girls and want them to feel bad about things like wearing heels. 
keena didnt do anything to the people that started bruinprobs, but she got bashed because they were jealous
people are so stupid i cant even believe it. 

2. do you ever have intense conversations through text that last all day
i hate those!
i wish people would get some courage and just talk to me in person
i wasted my phones battery talking all day

3. at the game on thursday, some boy made me feel super bad about being a VL
he goes: haley, you just need to kiss someone. its your senior year, and you are seventeen. i mean, come on, its about time. 
and i was all: aww. i am pathetic,
but then i thought. no! i am not wasting my first kiss just because some guy told me to. i will wait untill i actually want to kiss someone that wants to kiss me. 
hopefully before college.

4. i hate copycats

that is all! 

oh! a couple of days ago i got a TON of new music! 

can i just say, i love mumford and sons

those men are the type of man i want to marry one day

bad grammar


i also freaking love coldplay


did you know that the main man of coldplay turned to music because he was friendzoned by every girl he had ever liked?

LOOK AT HIM NOW LADIES

i would date him

hahaha also

a few weeks ago someone on facebook posted this status

Only on disney channel would there be song lyrics that consist of, "I like your face, do you life my song". Smh

Im slightly ashamed to say that i bought that song

its so catchy! 

also

this

Take a Moment to Thank Yours

hahahahahahah 

okay music!! 






keep calm and carry on (:

i love this picture!!!

Dat Sax

No comments:

Post a Comment