Wednesday, September 19, 2012

i finally found you

heyyy guys!

this past week has been GREAT!!!

seriously!

mmmk

ummm last friday?

WHEN DID I GET SO FREAKING WHITE??!!?
I kinda felt like a witch that day

yeahhh. 

that night, chamber sang the national anthem!! 

we did so good that my mom cried! 

the homecoming game was super fun

we won!!  (finally..)




after the game, meg, landen and i went to iceberg!


YUMMMM

thennn the next day was homecoming!

for our day date we went paintballing wayy up in the mountains

everything is orange up there! 


okay so not everything, but it was gorgeous up there

paintballing was SUPER fun

thennn it was the dance! 



awkward picture of me.. check!


it was really, really fun! 

thenn it was sunday and i did nothing

then it was monday, and i did nothing! 

then tuesday, and  i DID go to early morning

the sky looked gorgeous

but my phone camera sucks



my life is awesome!!! 

todaay




i LOVE this outfit! 

i look huge next to megan 

sighh. i need to get to the gym

UM

i had to walk home, and i spotted a bunch of baby chickens! 



and thats pretty much it! 

welllll  yep

keep calm and carry on (:


p.s.

my tunes! 


that one is my blogs theme song! 

ohhh p.s.s.

this is the worst picture of lady gaga i have ever seen!! 


awks....


No comments:

Post a Comment