Sunday, August 19, 2012

bucket list 2012


well folks, here it is!
(hahahaha just realized i started my other post exactly like that)
my (almost) finished bucket list 2012!
read my other bucket list 

[X] get a sick tan
HECK yes this happened! i have my swimsuit tanned onto my body
[X] drive down a hill without using my brakes
did this while driving home from the Y
[X] go running on the beach













[X] beat a video game
cooking mama anyone?
[X] sleep outside
its happening. tonight.
[X] go to trafalga
tons of times!
[X] go to a summer party
(more than once)
[X] have a photoshoot
on the beach! 





















[X] make a milkshake
oreo (:
[] hike timp
didnt quite accomplish this. i did hear a hilarious story about someone ELSE hiking it
(does that count?)
[X] run a 5k
im too ashamed to say my time
[X] run in the rain
this happened when meg and i ran down the huge hill by the dollar theater
i had a crazed persons smile on my face and im sure everyone thought i was crazy
[X] go to jdawgs
lots of times!
[X] read a lot
at least 15 books. probably more
[X] ride a horse





















[] win the spirit of shalom award at camp
i didnt win it, but one of my leaders told me i should have
[X] write a song
im not posting lyrics though!
[X] go to all the froyo places in orem
even went to red mango. that place sucks though
[X] swim at night
lots of times!
[X] go to 7 peaks
OH my gosh. at least ten times. i only got locked out of my car once though!
[X] eat at the spaghetti factory
we went there, but it was closed so we ate at brick oven. im counting it anyways
[X] meditate
meg and i went on a run to uvu, and we sat by the water and meditated
[X] go to a yoga class
well, i went to a sculpting class, but we did a little yoga!
[X] get a henna tatoo

[X] get a bikini tanline
yes. heck yes.
[X] go to a midnight movie
batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[X] run up the Y
ran it AND walked it

[X] see the sunrise and set
[X] muddie buddies!
made cake batter buddies!
[X] eat some delicious sushi
got my favorite sushi from target! its nine bucks but its so worth it!
[X] go thrifting
twice! at savers and D.I.
[X] make an asymmetrical skirt out of a maxi skirt
i even bought a skirt for it, but i couldnt get myself to cut it
i bought one though! 

[X] do baptisms for the dead
went with haley lopp!
[X] swing
i love to swing!
[X] recycle all of my papers from junior year
there was a TON of papers. like a lot.
[X] get a slushie
i dont want to say multiple times... but multiple times
[X] wash my car
is it sad that i enjoy washing cars?
[] go to city creek
nope :( i went practically every other mall in salt lake though!
[X] go school shopping
I LOVE SCHOOL SHOPPING
woah caps lock
[X] shop at the rack
best place to shop by far
[X] do ten pushups
[X] watch old disney movies
lilo and stick and the lion king and toy story and lots more
[X] run somewhere ive never ran before
mexico, to kneaders, and down the huge hill!
[X] drink a soda
lots....
[X] sing a song to someone
does my brother count?
[X] sleep for more than 12 hours
from 11 p.m. to 4 p.m.
thats 17 hours!  
[] do a 1000 piece puzzle
nope
[X] read "the host" by stephanie meyer (its WAAYYY better than twilight)
read it in one day!
[X] bbq
every sunday, i SWEAR
[X] buy and eat fresh fruit from a farmers market
peaches!
[X] make lemonaide
does it count that it was from a packet? oh well..
[] carve my initials into a tree
noooo
[X] dance in the rain 
[X] learn a new braid
haley lopp taught me the "twist"
[X] make a cake
a red velvet! all by myself!
[X] go somewhere quiet and free write
my room counts right?
[X] see a shooting star
[] send off a letter in a balloon
no.. i wanted to though!
[X] hang out with someone i havent hung out with for a long time
julia, adam, the list goes on!
[X] hike up bridal veil falls
i ran there?
[X] make an earring holder for my wall
its not on my wall, but i like it! 
















[] have a photoshoot with megan
we planned it?
[X] make another crayon poster
its a small one, to go in my locker
[X] write a letter to my future self 
its to open when i graduate
[X] tie string into my hair
did it at girls camp! when i cut it out last week my hair had turned into a dread
[X] start a new t.v. show
perception, suits, scandal. i loooove them.
[] read a nicholas sparks novel
i started one, but it was too cheesy. i couldnt finish
[X] ride bikes
i rode with kaleb to target!
[] work on my paper doll
i didnt do this. i thought about it though.
p.s. my paper doll is this thing i made where i have me, and little cut outs of all the clothes that i own. its pretty cool actually.
[X] be a vegetarian for a week
it was hard but easy at the same time
[X] make something off of pinterest
tons of stuff!
[X] fill up a whole coloring book 
kaleb and i colored in it during sacrament
[X] make a quotes page
[X] go through my clothes and room
im gunna sell my unwanted stuff to platoes closet

well thats it! summer is officially over! 

other stuff i did this summer 

got a second degree sunburn from laying out

went to mexico 

went to jump on it 

went to girls camp!

(this was for a girls camp project)

had a hair cleanse
my hair saw the straightener 5 times the whole summer
and it was wild all of the other days

anyways

my summer was amazing! 

tomorrow will bring my senior year post 

keep calm and carry on (:



No comments:

Post a Comment