Monday, June 18, 2012

buckets and hair

hey kids

during my trip i finished like, a ton of stuff on my bucketlist! 

looook

[] get a sick tan
[] drive down a hill without using my brakes
[X] go running on the beach
[X] beat a video game
[] sleep outside
[] go to trafalga
[X] go to a summer party
[X] have a photoshoot
[] make a milkshake
[] hike timp
[] run a 5k
[] run in the rain 
[] go to jdawgs
[] read a lot
[X] ride a horse
[] win the spirit of shalom award at camp
[] write a song
[] go to all the froyo places in orem
[X] swim at night
[X] go to 7 peaks
[] eat at the spaghetti factory
[X] meditate
[] go to a yoga class
[X] get a henna tatoo
[X] get a bikini tanline
[] go to a midnight movie
[] run up the Y
[] see the sunrise and set
[] muddie buddies!
[] eat some delicious sushi (LANDEN)
[] go thrifting
[] make an asymmetrical skirt out of a maxi skirt
[] do baptisms for the dead
[] swing
[] recycle all of my papers from junior year
[] get a slushie
[] wash my car
[] go to city creek
[] go school shopping
[] shop at the rack
[] do ten pushups
[] watch old disney movies
[X] run somewhere ive never ran before
[X] drink a soda
[] sing a song to someone
[X] sleep for more than 12 hours


SO. im adding more stuff! 

[] do a 1000 piece puzzle
[] read "the host" by stephanie meyer (its WAAYYY better than twilight)
[] bbq 
[] buy and eat fresh fruit from a farmers market
[] make lemonaide 
[] carve my initials into a tree
[] dance in the rain 
[] learn a new braid
[] make a cake
[] go somewhere quiet and free write
[] see a shooting star
[] send off a letter in a balloon
[] hang out with someone i havent hung out with for a long time
[] hike up bridal veil falls
[] make an earring holder for my wall 
[] have a photoshoot with megan
[] make another crayon poster 
[] write a letter to my future self 
[] tie string into my hair
[] start a new t.v. show
[] read a nicholas sparks 
[] ride bikes
[] work on my paper doll 
[] be a vegetarian for a week  
[] make something off of pinterest 
[] fill up a whole coloring book 
[] make a quotes page
[] go through my clothes and room 


well there you have it! my 2012 bucket list! 


okay. so one more thing

at the end of the summer (after my super healthy hair cleanse)

im going to re dye my hair at the salon

i can re dye it this color



or i can change it up and dye it




 (without the creepy pink tips)

or this color!



i neeeeed opinions

like really badly!

go comment right now!!!

mmmkkk

keep calm and carry on

goodbye!




No comments:

Post a Comment